Visit us at our practice in Pymble, North Shore
Welcome to Pymble Orthodontics
Pymble Orthodontics offers orthodontic treatment for children, teens and adults. We hope you’ll choose to have your orthodontic treatment with us too.
The story so far…
The orthodontic practice at Grandview Street was started by Dr John Campbell more than 20 years ago. Since then, many generations of families have come through the practice, which is renowned for providing quality orthodontic care to the North Shore area.
In 2005, Dr Matthew Foo joined Pymble Orthodontics. Sharing a similar outlook and principle of practice, Dr Foo purchased the practice from Dr Campbell in 2007, and renamed it, Pymble Orthodontics. Today, we are proud to continue the legacy of quality orthodontics for the residents and families on the North Shore.
- Early interceptive treatment for crowding, habit correction and mouth breathing
- Expansion and functional appliances to assist jaw development
- Braces - including clear, coloured and regular metal
- Invisalign clear aligners
- Lingual braces
A few reasons to choose us
- You are seen by specialist orthodontists who will tailor your treatment to fit your individual requirements
- We offer alternative treatments to conventional braces, such as Invisalign and lingual braces
- We use the latest techniques and equipment for your safety and comfort
- We follow the latest infection control standards for your health
- We are recognised as an Invisalign Diamond Provider
- We are conveniently located to many private and public schools
- Our practice is within a stone’s throw of Pymble Train Station
- We have easy access to free parking close by (30 minutes to 3 hours)
- We are open on Saturdays